Super Summer Special $100 x2 Ebikes and a Free $20 Cafe Voucher
Terms and Conditions
01 December 2023 – 31 March 2024
Coupon must be redeemed on the same day of e-bike hire within store opening hours.
Coupon is non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash.
Upgrade for longer battery like for an extra $15 each bike is available..
E-bikes and Mobility Paraparaumu and their participating retailers Beach Road Deli (Paekakariki), Sunday Cantina (Raumati South), Courtyard on Margaret (Raumati), The Lockup Cafe (Paraparaumu Beach), Tuatara Brewery, Dark Horse Coffee shop (Paraparaumu), Relish Café (Waikanae Township), Hey Coastie (Waikanae Beach), Ngā Manu Nature Reserve (Waikanae North), and Ruth Pretty (Te Horo), Riverstone Cafe (Otaki) nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
Ebike Hire Kapiti
Unleash the explorer in you with our affordable ebike hire, it’s the perfect way to have an adventure and appreciate the natural beauty Kapiti has in store.
Check out these great routes to venture through
- Northward to Peka Peka – Embark on a northward journey to Peka Peka, and reward yourself with a stopover at Nga Manu or Ruth Pretty Cafe. Or Take the Waikanae River Trail and end up at Relish Cafe (township end) or Hey Coastie (beach end).
- Paraparaumu is a great spot to start your journey with coffee and scones from Dark Horse Coffee or The Lockup Cafe at the Beach. It’s also a great finishing spot with Tuatara Brewery
- Southward to Raumati – Venturing south? Raumati boasts the new Courtyard on Margaret cafe. Raumati South welcomes you with the inviting atmospheres of Sunday Cantina.
- Queen Elizabeth Park – Ride through the tranquil Queen Elizabeth Park, perfect for a scenic picnic, and perhaps catch a nostalgic tram ride.
- Push through to Paekakariki – Continue on to Paekakariki and discover the Beach Road Deli, also home to the steam museum.
Looking to head a bit further? Upgrade to a bigger battery for just $15 more:
- Onward to Otaki – The newly opened cycleway to Otaki, passing by the quaint village of Te Horo, with a great range of dining choices including Ruth Pretty and the Riverstone Cafe in Otaki itself.
Check out the Kapiti Coast Trails map here for more routes and riding options
E-Bike Rental Details
Single Daily Hire Rate $50
Trike Daily Hire Rate $60
Escooter Daily Hire Rate $50
Weekend Special: $100 (500wh battery) or $130 (670wh battery) – For electric bike hire from Saturday 10am to Monday 9am (or Tuesday if it’s a public holiday)
Children We have children carrying options available for up to 10 years of age free of charge
Riders Must be college age upwards, Under 16 must be with a consenting adult
Monday – Friday: Open from 9am, return by 4pm
Saturday: Open from 10am, return by 2pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed. However, arrangements for large groups can be made by appointment. Please call 04 2986626 or text 021 771512
Inclusions: Each e-bike hire comes with a safety helmet and lock to ensure a safe and secure ride.
Please note: Our electric bikes are ideal for the extensive cycleway network and gentle trails through Queen Elizabeth Park, but are not suited for the MTB trails and Whareroa Farm.
We have a fleet of 20+ ebikes for hire and can cater for groups
To reserve – email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 04 2986626 or text or call 021 771512
Want to Make a Weekend of It? Check out the following BnBs the coast has to offer
Top Floor Kapiti https://www.topfloorkapiti.co.nz